Monday, December 13, 2010

Designer's Retreat Reveals

Hi there, it's Laura popping by again to share some of the layouts that I created at the Retreat......

This one is based on a PageMaps sketch the ladies provided us with.


still working on getting a picture for this, but I was inspired by some layouts others had created

love these chubby little hands

created two of this layout, one for my son and one for my foster son

 
actually took the pictures for this last weekend!


I also created a two layout for my foster son, sorry but I cannot share it.  So, all in all adding in the 16 cards I also made I feel like I was very productive!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the blog and my creations.
Laura

























































No comments:

Post a Comment