Friday, January 7, 2011

Sketch-y Friday

Good morning Scrappers!

I thought we'd try something new this week, I am going to try to post a sketch every Friday for a little inspiration for you all.  If you decide to use the sketch and you have a blog, leave us a comment with a link, we'd love to pop over and check it out!

So here is this week's sketch......

 And this is my take on it, as you can see I based this week's sketch on one of my designs from the January 1st reveal.  (You can click on the sketch and my layout for a larger image if you need to.)




As I am very new to digital sketching and not clever enough to use Photoshop or something similar (these programs make for great digital sketches) you will have to use your imagination a little.  Typically sketches are done in black, gray and white, to let your creativity flourish.  My 'embellishments' will always be in the form of very basic shapes.  You will , of course, use anything your heart desires on your layout to make it your own.  That's the beauty of sketches!  We will be mixing it up and posting single and double page sketches.

Hope you have fun with my sketch and you get to enjoy some scrappy time this weekend.  If you are one of the lucky ladies that signed up for the all day crop on Saturday, I will see you there!

Happy Friday,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Laura this sketch is awesome! I am printing it as we speak for use this afternoon! Thanks fo doin it! Christa

    ReplyDelete