Saturday, April 9, 2011

Owner Spotlight

Hello all!

Woo hoo! Anita got a couple of layouts done at our April 2nd crop!  If you know Anita, you know this is big news, Anita creates beautiful pages but not  um, shall we say, quickly!  I once attended  a weekend retreat with her and she produced one double page layout all weekend ;) although it was a very beautiful layout.  Now that she is a store owner, crops are a little different for her.  She spends a lot of time making sure all the croppers have everything they need, she takes the time to check in with every person in attendance to see how they are doing and if they need anything, did they have enough to eat, etc. You know, the wonderful hostess type.  The sort of person that makes you feel comfortable and welcome.

Anyway, she did managed to squeeze in a bit of scrapping time too. And I finally got a photo of a layout from her, I have been asking for a while... I learned that I have to take them myself!

beautiful right? and I love her flower made from lacy ribbon.
Thank you for stopping by today!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment