Tuesday, October 9, 2012

WCMD Challenge Winner

Hello all!

I am just popping in quickly to announce the winner of our World Card Making Day challenge.

Thank you to everyone that entered the challenge.  I used Random.org to draw the winner.....

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
1 
Timestamp: 2012-10-09 21:32:02 UTC

That means that Toni Herron is our winner, as she was the first entrant!

Toni, congratulations and email us here to claim your prize please.

Thanks for visiting and have a great evening!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Ooh wow.. Lucky me!! Thank you!
    It was so much fun creating cards for your WCMD challenge...
    Toni.. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cogratulatios Toni! I loved your cards :)
    Thanks for the great challenge ladies - my crafting supplies have been neglected as of late, and this challenge got me going again!

    ReplyDelete