Saturday, December 1, 2012

Monthly Reveal

Hello all!

It's Laura here and I  have some new projects to share with you today, created  with the 'All is Bright' collection by My Mind's Eye. 

Here is what I created ....

 This is the first layout I created,  in order to highlight this pretty background paper, I kept my photo clustered with some papers and embellies.

I have been taking pictures of my youngest in front of our tree for the past few Christmases, I wish I had started this tradition earlier - it's a great way to see how they have changed from year to year  And Christmas is a hard time to get a good photograph with some many people over, wrapping or should I say unwrapping mess and the kids all pumped up and running around.   So I highly recommend a mini photo shoot a few days before the big day.  Grab you camera, a Santa hat and a few others props - it is loads of fun!

 I loved mixing the stickers with some alphas to create my 'U R my merry' title.
 This collection has great stickers, twine and washi tape, which work nicely together to add texture and pattern to a layout.




The banner was a part of the background paper, but I added a stitched topper and some embellies to give it dimension.

 This next layout features a family photo taken Christmas morning (honestly, I cannot believe this is our first one like this, what was I thinking!) .
 I enhanced a banner that is in the pattern of the paper with a couple more banner that I hand cut and a doily and some twine ... a pretty cluster of embellies really enhances your layout.
 This collection has great hexagon stickers, I used them as an accent to this layout.
 A sticker title with some alphas to add the year.
There was a great book of journalling cards and tags in this collection.   If you are not a journaller they can be used as a pretty accent to a card or layout.

 This last layout is pretty simple, and features a photo of the gift I received last year... I knew I would want to scrap this one - even though I do not usually photograph my gifts.
 I die cut a flower from cardstock and vellum and layered them up with some die cut patterned paper leaves.



A simple banner with a stitched twine topper and die cut pennants.


 Lastly, I created this simple Christmas card.
 Layering up a dimensional sticker on a doily for extra presence.
Love these adhesive buttons from the kit!

Stay tuned, I will have another layout using this kit a little later this month!  Thanks for visiting and don't forget to photograph this beautiful season!

Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Can I say GORGEOUS!!!! I love this collection and love everything you created ... you really did this collection justice!

    ReplyDelete